Subject Re: [firebird-support] internal gds consistency...
Author leugim@poczta.onet.pl
Hello,

I don't see my posts so i'm sending it again, sorry if you get two copies.

Leyne, Sean pisze:
> What is the size of the database page cache for the database?
> How much memory is their in the server?
DB cache size 20000 pages = 350MB, and RAM=2GB.
Is it possible that the problem is because of no memory?
On the system HDD where FB is installed there is 20GB+ free on DB disk
80GB+.

Ann W. Harrison pisze:
> that's not likely to be the cause. How many pointer pages
> are there in that table?

SQL> select rdb$relation_id, rdb$page_type, count(*)
CON> from RDB$PAGES
CON> group by rdb$relation_id, rdb$page_type
CON> order by 3 desc ;

RDB$RELATION_ID RDB$PAGE_TYPE COUNT