Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Index corrupt
Author Helen Borrie
At 12:44 AM 28/08/2007, you wrote:

>In the meantime, can you give me a reassuring answer to the first part
>of my posting: can I get rid of these problems by re-creating indexes,
>supposing I know which one?

Yes.

Note that, if the index is a constraint index, you will need to drop
and recreate the constraint, which may involve first dropping
dependent constraints. Do I need to say, don't do any of this stuff
on the sole copy of the database and don't do it when there are other
connections.

You might also consider upgrading to v.1.5.4 as well...

./heLen