Subject Re: trouble with sql statement
Author Adam
--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Alexandre Benson Smith
<iblist@...> wrote:

> Hi Helen,
>
> Helen Borrie wrote:
> > 1. I'm intrigued...how does an Apple run Windows?
>
> I think he is using bootcamp

If it is bootcamp, then that should be fine. Bootcamp is just a boot
loader like LILO or GRUB. Macs these days use Intel processors so any
x86 compatible OS can be loaded.

On the other hand, if it is done through virtualisation (eg
Parallels), then there may be some more complex issues at play I
wouldn't want to be guessing at.

I am guessing at quoted field names causing the zip to be case
sensitive, but I can't see how the exact same query can work on your
windows database unless they aren't exactly the same database or
exactly the same query.

Adam