Subject Re: [firebird-support] Performance Issues with Firebird 2.01 64 Bit - Followup information
Author Steve Wiser
we have almost the same hardware setup as you (except we have 2.66 GHz
processors, but only 8 GB of RAM), but we have been staying away from 64
bit until I hear some positive reviews... So sorry this post doesn't
help you, but please keep on posting your results as I find them very
interesting

-steve