Subject RE: [firebird-support] FDB CS doesn't have the Control Panel extention?
Author Yusuf Celik
Thanks Paul,
Yes, that helps alot.

Regards
yc

________________________________

From: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:firebird-support@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Paul Vinkenoog
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 1:04 PM
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [firebird-support] FDB CS doesn't have the Control Panel
extention?

Hello Yusuf,

> SuperServer has the FireBird ControlPanel application (WinXp)
> But ClassicServer doesn't have.
>
> Did I do something wrong while installing Calssic one?
> or It doesn't exist in CS.

You did nothing wrong; the install program currently doesn't give you
the opportunity to install the applet with Classic. You may install it
yourself or use an alternative applet. This is described in the Quick
Start Guide:

http://www.firebirdsql.org/manual/qsg2-config.html#qsg2-config-cpa
<http://www.firebirdsql.org/manual/qsg2-config.html#qsg2-config-cpa>

Be sure to read the entire section before you try to install anything,
because in some cases the applet just won't work!

The PDF version of the Quick Start Guide is also included with the
Firebird download packages. After installation, you should find it in
the "doc" subdirectory.

Hope this helps,
Paul Vinkenoog