Subject Re: [firebird-support] test.fdb is not a valid database
Author Martijn Tonies
> ... sorry , i mistaken to write it : the path i use is
>
> machinename:c:\ , and it gives it me the error i wrote .

And "dbfolder" is an existing folder, not a share of some kind?

You're also using Firebird, not InterBase by accident? Does
InterBase run at that machine?

Martijn Tonies
Database Workbench - the IBConsole alternative!
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/