Subject Re: [firebird-support] Remote DB Backup
Author Kurt Federspiel
Thanks, Helen.

I was able to get permissions on a path that the
system's web server could reach, and collect the
backup that way...

Can you direct me to the Services API so I can look
into writing a process that will backup to a local
systme, rather than only on the server? This will be
rather important to us going forward, and I'd be happy
to push the code back if others think it beneficial.

Regards.
Kurt.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC