Subject Re: Query plan insists on NOT USING an index
Author Franz J Fortuny
--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Dmitry Yemanov <dimitr@...>
wrote:

> Is a database the same or different? I suspect one of them has out of
> date statistics.

The database in our office is a copy of the customer's database. Of
course, some more rows have been added to different tables at the
customer's site, but the structures are totally identical.

> Can you provide a reproducable test case?

I could provide the .fbk file... it is only 43.5 MB --- zipped is less
than 9 MB.

The easiest way would be to test the queries that I have copied
against the database.

If I receive the proper instructions to do this, I will proceed at once.

Thanks,

Franz J Fortuny