Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Query plan insists on NOT USING an index
Author Alexandre Benson Smith
Dmitry Yemanov wrote:
> Franz J Fortuny wrote:
>

>> Here is the plan, as reported by the statement as it is executed:
>>

> Sorry, but I was interested in the plan for the join case (with
> tor_equiv being the first joined stream).
>

> Dmitry

I think he doesn't understand that FB treats as different queries a
fixed IN select and a IN with sub-select, he thinks the two should
produce the same kind of plan. The query Set showed him (and from what I
understood the query you are interested on the plan) should give very
good performance, but I think he did not tried it.

see you !

--
Alexandre Benson Smith
Development