Subject Re: [firebird-support] Firebird 2 Supplement for the Firebird Book
Author Helen Borrie
At 11:35 PM 28/06/2007, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
> >It's a "free supplement" if you bought the book from IBPhoenix. If
> >not, it's available for purchase from the IBPhoenix e-shop.
>
>I will check if our library ordered it from IBPhoenix. If they did,
>do I get the free supplement from them?

If the purchase was made through IBPhoenix, the person who made the
purchase would have been contacted already with the download
instructions....This is getting quite off-topic for the support
list...but, yes, contact IBPhoenix providing the actual proof of
purchase details. [ pbeach AT ibphoenix DOT com ]

./heLen