Subject RE: [firebird-support] Re: Firebird 2.0 & Delphi 7
Author ibrahim bulut
If i change ibx's source file in Program
Files\Borland\BDS\4.0\source\Win32\IBX directory,

which delphi package i must compile for affecting the changes

_____

From: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:firebird-support@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of will.honor
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2007 4:34 PM
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [firebird-support] Re: Firebird 2.0 & Delphi 7

> Is public the source of fresh IBX ?

eMeL
AFAIK The source is not public and you can't distribute it, but you
are allowed to modify it for your own use. It is included with your
copy of delphi in the following directory
\Program Files\Borland\BDS\4.0\source\Win32\IBX
Note I am using BDS 2006 Architect and I'm not sure which editions of
Delphi give the source code.

Regards,
Will.

http://www.eset.com