Subject Re: [firebird-support] Stupid Programmer or a bug?
Author Dalton Calford
Hey Ann,

It was a combination of problems, both with user and software, but not
Firebird.

I finally got what I needed, but I found a problem in the IB_SQL program
when it deals with preparing a group by query.
Instead of reporting a stupid user error back from the database, it went
into an infinite loop.
Luckily, I had a coffee, used ISQL, found my error and got the answer I
needed.

Thanks anyway.

Dalton