Subject Re: Install Firebird automatically with my software
Author Bhavbhuti Nathwani
Hi Yogi

This is probably already suggested to you, but I use the standard FB
setup with the following parameters:

/sp- /silent /COMPONENTS="SuperServerComponent, ServerComponent,
DevAdminComponent, ClientComponent

If I may have made some mistake then I hope somebody corrects the
parameters so that we both learn in the process.

Hope it helps.

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "yogiyang007"