Subject Re: Install Firebird automatically with my software
Author Sean Palmer
If you want to install on Windows then use the Firebird Merge Modules
from MWA Software (http://www.mwasoftware.co.uk/index.php?
option=com_content&task=section&id=3&Itemid=86). These are free and
can be used with any installer software such as InstallShield,
InstallAware, Wise etc. and I've been using them for years.

Hope this helps,
Sean.

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "yogiyang007"