Subject Re: [firebird-support] upgrade to 2.01 loses SYSDBA password
Author Alexandre Benson Smith
Kyle Green wrote:
> Any ideas?
>
> Can I simply delete the old FB 1.5 folder and whatever files were left
> after the uninstall? or are there some registry issues?
>
> Thanks
>
> Kyle

It's recommended to remove a prior version before install a new one.

Try searching on registry: below KLM\Software\Firebird Project\Firebird
Server for Default Instance and see where it points (FB 1.5 or FB 2.0
directory)

Try fixing it or even removing completely, I can't point you the exactly
place since I had removed mine, when I was running 1.5 and 2.0
simultaneously.

see you !

--
Alexandre Benson Smith