Subject Re: Upgrade to FB2.01 and performance drops
Author David Savill
Hi Trevor,

We noticed the same thing in many queries when upgrading to FB2.0.1.

We found queries that used to run in seconds took minutes. The issue seemed to be
around using IN and a subquery, eg "where foo IN (select foo from bar)". Where ever we
used IN and a sub query we had to change the query to use EXISTS and it seemed to fix the
problem.

Only way we figured it out was to run each query though the performance analysis in
ibExpert and see what it was doing.

Has anyone else had this issue?

David