Subject Re: Firebird 2.0.1, Linux FC4, can't connect, can't create
Author Ashley
Hi there

I un-installed the FirebirdCS, and installed
FirebirdSS-2.0.1.12855-0.nptl.i686.rpm and all working fine now.

Restarted the linux box, and still working fine. Not sure what caused
the problem, if it is something to do with FC4, or maybe securities
and the way I installed and created (restored) the databases. I
suspect the latter... (every time when I've found a "serious bug" with
Firebird I have found it is not a bug, it is me, and I should have
read-up a bit more)

Many thanx
Kind regards
ashley ;-)