Subject Re: Increasing memoryusage and decreasing performance
Author michel_messner
Hello helen,

thanks for the fast reply. The application is running on a machine and
stores production data and statistics. I've had this problem one year
ago and thought I have solved it by updating only every minute and
reading the whole table with a "select count(*) ..." after 10000
updates. I'm just looking if a collegue disabled this update-strategy,
but if not I have no more ideas how to solve this problem.

Michel