Subject Re: [firebird-support] need ur help here
Author Ivan Cruz
Under Windows or Linux you can use isql comand line tool. Looks a lot
like mysql. On Windows, run
c:\<programfilesdir>\Firebird\Firebird<version>\bin\isql
On Linux, run \opt\firebird\bin\isql.

Once "inside" isql, type help to have a list of commands. Don't forget
to user
";" (semicolon) to finish every command line.

If you prefer a GUI tool, download Flamerobin from http://flamerobin.org for
both Windows or Linux or check that page

http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&page=ibp_contrib_download

on IBPhoenix site for a compreensive categorized list of third part tools.

Ivan Cruz