Subject Re: Character set not preserved in view columns
Author zdeslav_v
--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Helen Borrie <helebor@...> wrote:

> At 10:36 PM 18/04/2007, you wrote:
> >thanks a lot for this information. i tried it on 1.5.3.4870 now and it
> >works.
>
> It sounds like a regression that needs reporting in the
> tracker. Could you put together a simple test-case, similar to what
> you did here, but using the employee table in employee.fdb, and post
> a tracker ticket?
>
> ./heLen

after searching through release notes and issue tracker, i found issue
CORE-333 which is very similar. the difference is that in my case also
happens without subselect. so i am not sure whether to submit a new
issue or do something with existing one (if that is possible)? do you
still suggest to open the new issue?