Subject Re: [firebird-support] dates difference function
Author Alejandro Garcia
just like that? thanks!!!

Friedrich Remmert <fr@...> escribió: Hi,

have a look at the definitions of the date datatype. Within firebird the
calculation is
days = datevalue1 - datevalue2
Datevalues can be seen as Floats where
cast (datevalue as integer)
gives the days since a "startdate". The fraction part gives the part of a day:
fraction of datevalue * 24 = hour with decimal part of an hour.
fr.