Subject RE: [firebird-support] delphi VS firebird's components - the palette named "Interbase Admin" ref/eDN2022857063
Author ibrahim bulut
you can download ibx from here

http://codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/author?authorid=102

_____

From: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:firebird-support@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dennis
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 2:40 PM
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [firebird-support] delphi VS firebird's components - the
palette named "Interbase Admin" ref/eDN2022857063

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I did install the fb2.0.

The dll replacement is not the correct way I think.

Do you know where may I found the IBX components update?

If I install the MDO I will have replace all the IBX components of my
application with the new MDO, is that correct?

What would you have done if you were in my position?

Regards

Dennis

_____