Subject Re: Firebird SS hangs on ics_dsql_allocate_statement.
Author Stan
Thanks for the answer.

Let me get this straight, you are saying that my
"statement preparation" is being blocked because
of transaction contention between clients?

This hang is happening before the clients actually
execute the statements. I was under the impression
that transaction conflicts only happen when the
statements are actually getting executed.

You mentioned an admin tool, no I dont have one open.
But my web-based UI could be doing selects while the
clients are inserting data.

thanks,

stan