Subject Re: Disconnected User
Author Michael Vilhelmsen
Hi

I have noticed the past week, that its our appl. that uses IBX as
connnection comp (from D5) that has the disconnected user.

The appl. using IBO doesn't do this (eventhough is more in use than
the IBX appl.).

Does this give any of you any helpfull hints to a solution (besides
writing my own licens server).

Michael

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Vilhelmsen"