Subject RE: [firebird-support] Re: UDF to return fractional part of a number
Author ibrahim bulut
Try this

Select double_field - floor(double_field) from tablename

This will give you the fractional part

Select * from tablename

Where double_field - floor(double_field) between 0.01 and 0.99

ibrahim bulut

software and database expert

iletisim online ltd.sti.

turkish republic

_____

From: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:firebird-support@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of balazszokker
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 10:23 AM
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [firebird-support] Re: UDF to return fractional part of a number

No I can not. THe floor and ceiling rounds down or up a number.
The problem I have is to round only these to type of numbers
where the fractional part equals 0,01 or 0,99.

--- In firebird-support@ <mailto:firebird-support%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com, "ibrahim bulut" <i.bulut@...>

http://www.eset.com