Subject Re: Database corruption observations in attention to Mrs. Borrie
Author Ivan Maradzhiyski
Thanks for your cooperation, Milan.
Probably that is one of my problems, indeed.
My slacks are poisoned with ReisersFS.
On freeBSD(with UFS) I have not encountered such situation.

The other problem is with long running queries.
A database hosted on one of my Slack servers crashes almost every day.
The crash becomes after of a long running report.
There is no power failure or other hardware crash.

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Milan Babuskov <milanb@...>