Subject Re: Access to UDF library XXX is denied in Windows 2000 Server
Author kokok_kokok
I also think that it is a problem related with permissions, but I have
checked the permissions for MyUDF.dll and everything seems ok. In
fact, I gave it total access.

In the other hand, I do not think that it is related with a dependent
dll like gds32.dll. MyUDF.dll is a very simple dll, with basic
functions like Log, etc.. It does not need any other dll.

Thank you for your help.

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Steinmaurer <ts@...>
wrote:

> > The name is MyUDF.dll, the returned message in reality is:
> >
> > Access to UDF library MyUDF.dll is denied by server administrator
>
> Either it is a permission problem, as mentioned before, or one of the
> UDF functions in this library depends on the existence of e.g.
gds32.dll