Subject Re: GBAK - Restore Failure from 1.5 on Linux
Author dr_john_mp
The Linux machine is running SuperServer - same as the PC

command to restore was
GBAK -REP -VER -i -USER XXX -PAS xxx source.fbk destin.fdb

works with the -i but the resultant file cannot enable indexes,
without it fails on the indexes - ie same both ways.

Also tried the process using the backup/restore in IBExpert but that
doesnt give the same detail of the errors.

John