Subject Re: Error Porting database from win32 to linux
Author yartax1
--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Dimitry Sibiryakov" <SD@...>
wrote:

> On 28 Sep 2006 at 8:12, yartax1 wrote:
>
> >But not found libfudlib.so. May be that the problem?.
>
> Yes. I it looks you mistype library name when registered UDF in DB
> and instead of "fbudf" typed "fud". Or, perhaps this is an UDF
> library which I'm not aware of - self-made, for example. What command
> you used to declare the UDF?
> Anyway, if UDfAccess = Restrict UDF (default), corresponding .so
> file must be in UDF subdir.
>
> --
> SY, Dimitry Sibiryakov.

Well finally I know my mistake. I added some extra UDF libraries to
manage strings (left,right,...) not included in the defaults UDF.
Obviusly, it must be installed in unix too but they aren't ported. The
last question, any UDF library for both win/unix is available with
left(),right() functions or similar?