Subject Re: [firebird-support] Interbase errors again ....
Author Helen Borrie
At 11:19 PM 31/08/2006, you wrote:
>Sorry. I know that this isn't an interbase support forum.
>
>But ....
>
>We're getting the following error using FB 1.5.2 to open an interbase
>6.x database
>
>"unsupported on-disk structure for file c:\netpos\nptabkes\npsql.gdb;
>found 2573, support 10"

1. "6.x" isn't close enough. 6.0.x is - it is ODS 10. If it's 6.1
or 6.5, its ODS-whatever. Needs gbak backup under IB 6.whatever and
gbak restore under Fb 1.5

2. If it really is an IB 6.0.x database then check whether your
client tool is accessing the right client library and message file
for Fb 1.5.2.

./heLen