Subject Re: [ib-support] to change the decimal separator
Author aandea_launch
Hello Alexandre,

Do you know the resons of why Firebird Team decided not to make this
feature ? Most of the RDBMS systems out there have a way to specify
the "Decimal Separator" character and some of them are even aware of
the locale.

Any information would be great in justifying Firebird's decision to
my company's upper management.

Thank you !

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, Alexandre Benson Smith