Subject Re: Firebird's scalability
Author davidrevill69
If each customer is running the same application and the meta data is
the same for each one, I think it would be best to have a single
database. You will have a very difficult job maintaining 500 separate
databases if the application changes, and managing backups

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "yoav112003" <yoav112003@...>