Subject Re: Firebird error unknown ISC error 0
Author David at PFI
Ok, the primary issue was solved... sort of. I went back through my
backups until I found the db that would backup/restore without errors,
and then recreated each changed sequentially. And everything works
now. So perhaps there was a corruption somewhere while i was running
the alter scripts the first time.

Nonetheless, although I don't know what the errors were, the moral of
the story is backup backup backup backup backup. (and test your
backups too). As Gene Hackman says in heist "I never ties up my
shoelaces without a backup plan".

Thanks for humoring this monologue, hopefully it may help a newbie out
there.

Dave.

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "David at PFI"