Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: CAST doesn't work in SELECT
Author Fabio Gomes
The field is Varchar(30) because other configs uses strings, numbers and
other stuff.. and some just uses "Y" and "N", i made the table this way
cause i thought it would be the best way to store all configs in the same
place, if i were to make one table for each kind of config, bool, string,
numeric, etc, i think it would be more messed up than having everything in
just one table.. or would more tables be better than just one? assuming that
i will have something like 200+ rows in this config table.