Subject Re: [firebird-support] version control for stored procedure
Author Milan Babuskov
bill_lam wrote:
> I use subversion for version control for source code. If I rewrite some data
> logic using firebird's sp, then how to use subversion (or other cvs) to control
> these sp source code?

I use the logging feature in FlameRobin which logs all DDL changes to
text files (It can log to single file and/or multiple files 1.sql,
2.sql, etc. with configurable format).

Then I simply use Subversion to control those files.

I also have few handy PHP scripts that can run those files/statements in
sequence, in order to update production databases.

--
Milan Babuskov
http://swoes.blogspot.com/