Subject Re: Restriction on Field selection
Author Scott Moon
--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "sathiesh81" <sathiesh81@...>
wrote:

> The primary key for all the tables is the "CO_CODE" and the "YEAR"
> field.
> In each of the table there are multiple records for each "CO_CODE" and
> "YEAR".

Maybe I'm not reading that correctly, but if I am, these two
statements are mutually exclusive. If your primary key on each table
is CO_CODE & YEAR, then by definition there can be only one record in
each table for any given CO_CODE & Year combination. I believe if you
rewrite your query, like Adam suggested, using the appropriate JOIN
syntax, you will find that you will retrieve unique records.

On the other hand, I could be completely misinterpreting what you are
trying to achieve.

Scott