Subject Re: [firebird-support] What can be the possible cause for this lock
Author Johannes Pretorius
Good day Ann
-=00--0-000-

thanks for your reply.

Regarding this part

At 08:33 PM 22/06/2006, you wrote:
>Complications include constraints (e.g. unique, primary key) with
>the NO_REC_VERSIONS transaction option, triggers that update other
>tables.

My I ask what the complications are with NO_REC_VERSIONS (as this is the case with these transactions) ?

I really appreciate the help

Have a nice day

Johannes Pretorius
(Programeerings Departement- Promed)

Tel : +27 11 607-3300
Faks : +27 11 622-6939
webtuiste : http://www.promed.co.za

If you are not the intended recipient, any review, re transmission,
disclosure, copying, modification or other use of this email message or
attachments is strictly forbidden. If you receive this email message in
error, please contact the author and delete the message and any
associated files from your computer. Also the contents of this e-mail
is considered confidential.
Thank you