Subject Re: [firebird-support] Firebird Question
Author Svein Erling Tysvaer
Hi,
I don't know about your first two questions (well, I do know that MySQL
at least used to do as best as it could without bothering the user, when
it really ought to have reported an error), for your third question the
two GUI admin tools always getting into a fight about who is the best are

DB Workbench (www.upscene.com, take a look at
http://www.delphizine.com/productreviews/2004/01/di200401tb_p/di200401tb_p.asp
for a review) and

IB Expert (http://www.ibexpert.com, voted Best Database Tool by the
users of www.delphizine.com in 2003 and 2004).

Whichever of these you choose, you are very unlikely to regret it later
(though DB Workbench supports a wider set of databases). Most people try
one of them and never look back.

Set