Subject Re: Problems with FB 1.5.3 CS (Linux)
Author Photios Loupis (4T)
I am having a similar problem on Firebird 1.5.3.4870 CS (Linux) where
I get the following error:

Fatal lock manager error: invalid lock id (<id>) errno: 2
--No such file or directory

However, when I copy the database file to another server running
Firebird 1.5.2.4731 CS (Linux) the database works fine, ie. I can
MEND, BACKUP and RESTORE without any problems. The 1.5.3.4870 version
still to this day gives me problems.

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Milan Babuskov" <milanb@...>