Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Creating an External table
Author Will Stites
Hi, Helen. I'm pretty sure I didn't write the message you replied to here (it doesn't sound like me, for one thing). It's not a problem, but maybe the intended person didn't get the message.

I was dealing wth a related topic, and the advice you gave me around that time was very helpful. Thanks for your efforts.

Will

Helen Borrie <helebor@...> wrote: At 11:48 AM 25/02/2006, you wrote:
>I cannot find any documents that directly relate to firebird.conf
>Where are they?

In firebird.conf itself, and also in DETAIL in the release notes.

./heLen