Subject Re: Download-Link for Firebird SS Linux 1.5.2
Author josef_gschwendtner
--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Ann W. Harrison"
<aharrison@...> wrote:

> Josef Gschwendtner wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > could anybody provide us with a download-adress for "Firebird SS
Linux
> > 1.5.2"
> >

> It's probably around somewhere, but why not use the new, improved
1.5.3?

> Regards,
>

> Ann

With version 1.5.3 we do have an internal deadlock-problem which
freezes the server.
With version 1.5.2 we also have had "Deadlock" entries in
Firebird.log but the server did not freeze.

So we like to test with version 1.5.2 again.
We don't have this version 1.5.2 because it was provided by the user
and he didn't keep it after installing version 1.5.3.

Regards,
Josef