Subject Re: [firebird-support] Crystal Reports
Author Helen Borrie
At 03:03 PM 4/12/2006, you wrote:
>Does FireBird 2.0 support Crystal Reports? For my VB.NET 2003 app., I
>want to use FireBird 2.0 database and Crystal Reports for reporting.
>Please let me know the compatibility issues.

It's not a question of whether "Firebird 2.0 supports Crystal
Reports" but the other way around. - how you get Crystal Reports to
hang together with your VB.NET application code and Firebird. You
need the ADO.NET driver for Firebird, along with a version of Crystal
Reports that supports VB.NET, of course, waaaay off topic here. The
right place to inquire about the ADO.NET driver is the
firebird-net-provider list. Find subscribing instructions and link
at www.firebirdsql.org/index.php?op=lists.

A good starting resource page would be www.dotnetfirebird.com. Also
discover Google! :-) A search with the keywords "ado.net crystal
reports" will find you lots of interesting resources.

./heLen