Subject RE: [firebird-support] Spatial extensions for Firebird
Author Kendall Sears
Please don't tease... If you know of an active Firebird Spatial Project
PLEASE forward that info on to me. I've been involved with GIS for over
10 years and have been drooling at the prospect of getting a Spatial
Interbase (nee Firebird) since before the OpenGIS spec was created.
Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to start such a project on my own.

Kendall