Subject Re: Still can't get port 3051 to work
Author mikcaau
--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Harp" <steve@h...> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have to get Firebird 1.52 working on port 3051 because Interbase 7.1
> is on port 3050. Here's what I've done.
>

> ************************************
> * SQL Error: 08/16/2005 09:06 PM *
> ************************************
> Error Code: 335544569
> Error Message:
> ISC ERROR CODE:335544569
>
> ISC ERROR MESSAGE:
> Dynamic SQL Error
> parameter mismatch for procedure SPUPDATECABINET
>
> STATEMENT:
> TIB_DSQL: "<TApplication>.DM.spUpdateCabinet."
>
> Error Codes:

> Thanks,
> Steve

Clearly this is NOT a problem with Port 3051, you stated that your
application can connect.
The error message points out that your problem is a parameter mismatch
in procedure SpUpDateCabinet.
If it works on your machine and NOT on client machine then either your
procedure is different or the query object is different.
Given that I've had messages like this I would suggest that your
stored procedures are different.

mick