Subject Re: [firebird-support] firebird shadow
Author Bogusław Brandys
flashjobs wrote:
> Hello!
>
> i have a firebird database in linux platform
> can we create shadow of the database into some other system(server2) ?
>
> i have to clustered linux servers
>
> somebody could tell me a solution?

If you mean Firebird shadowing unique feature - no. That was designed
for systems with two separate hard drives as a cheap RAID
replacement.Clustered linux servers does not look so tidy connected as
hard drive to IDE.But nobody stop you from testing such solution.
If you mean some other shadowing please explain.As I know clusters are
not maintained but Firebird server himself (lock manager problem?)

Regards
Boguslaw Brandys