Subject Re: [firebird-support] Again: richtext to plaintext UDF
Author Stefan Gustavsson
Hi Ursa!

I have a udf that does what you are asking for it's a quick hack and
it's far from perfect
but it works. I will try to find the source code for it and put it
online for you.

If you don't wan't to wait for me to find the source you can have a
look at this link

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ac57de32-17f0-4b46-9e4e-467ef9bc5540&DisplayLang=en

Here are some pseudo code for a simple parser

while(RemoveToken(myData))

RemoveToken(myData){

IF Find the first \
Find the following space