Subject Re: [firebird-support] Windows 2000 Server application mode
Author Raigo
I've been using FB on W2K server in application mode for some days now.
No problems :)

Alan McDonald wrote:

>not known to me - but why do you wnat to do this?
>Alan

Because I have many users working remotely over VPN. as applications are
continuously developed, rather than giving them updated .exe's all the
time, I update the exe on the server and they all use that.
New applications, of course are web applications. But some older stuff
what needs to be kept running works like this, for now.

Raigo