Subject Re: [firebird-support] Re: Length of String < 10 in SQL Statement - how?
Author Robert martin
Hi

If your DB field is numeric then you could just do a where 'fieldName' >
9999999999. This will find all barcodes that are too long. It wont,
however, find all the miskeyed ones where the ceck digit is incorrect.
You probably need code / stored procedure to do that.

Hope I that helps.

Rob Martin
Software Engineer

phone +64 03 377 0495