Subject Re: FB 1.5.2 takes longer than IB 6.0.2 to run simple SQL Statement (Sorry)
Author hi_feroz
I just tried samething in my office PC. FB takes 3 sec whereas IB
takes 4 sec. I guess, something wrong in my home PC FB
configuration?? or something else.... I have to check out.
Sorry for bothering you guyz.
Please ignore this..

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "hi_feroz" <hi_feroz@y...>
wrote:

> Hi,
> Following SQL takes 4 sec in IB 6.0.2 and more than 30 sec in FB
> 1.5.2 and somtimes, FB even hangs when I run this. It takes 100%
CPU