Subject Re: How can i detect if firebird was installed i my PC?
Author Adam
Check for:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Firebird Project

Is probably a good place to start.

Of course it may be as simple as attempting to connect to your
database. If it connects, you know Firebird is installed :)

Incidentally, the install path is located in a subkey of the above
key. You could use this to look for the aliases.conf if necessary.

Adam

--- In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, "agung wibowo"
<agung_firebird@H...> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can I detect if firebird was installed in my pc?
>
> I'm using Delphi, FIBPlus, and running on windows xp
>
> Thank's before
>

> Regards
>
> Agung w www.firebird-indonesia.com <http://www.firebird-
indonesia.com/>